Participating is easy:
Create your own personal recipe with the unmistakable taste of AMARENA FABBRI
Create your DRINK using at least one of the following products:
- Amarena Fabbri (fruit or syrup)
- Amarena Fabbri Mixybar syrup
- bitter Marendry Fabbri
Remember that you can use up to 5 ingredients and offer alcoholic, non-alcoholic, coffee, tea or other ingredients. Any decorations, toppings and sides will not be counted in the 5 ingredients.
Homemade syrup preparations are excluded.
Indicate the name of the recipe and describe it briefly in English.
Barladies from all over the world can participate, except Italy, Republic of San Marino, Spain, Cyprus, Romania, China, Singapore, Korea, UAE (United Arab Emirates) and Nigeria. For these areas, go to the dedicated section.
UPLOAD THE PHOTO AND FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM
If you upload the photo from Instagram, remember to use the hashtag #ladyamarenainternational2019
SHARE YOUR RECIPE AND AIM FOR THE FINAL
When your recipe is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and see it published in the recipe gallery.
Share it with all your friends to get your voted and have extra points in the assessment phase.
FINALISTS AND FINAL SELECTION OF LADY AMARENA 2019
By July 17, the Jury will select the 3 finalists who will compete in Bologna by 31 October for the title of Lady Amarena 2019.
Get ready, you could be the queen!
Prizes up for grabs:
The Promoter will cover the transfer of the 3 selected to get to the city of Bologna.
Voting Methods and Criteria
1. Taste and balance (based on the ingredients indicated by the participant): score from 1 to 10 - 40% weight;
2. Appearance and presentation: score from 1 to 10 - 10% weight;
3. Effectiveness of the accompanying text (short description in English): score from 1 to 10 - 30% weight;
4. Replicability (assessment of the recipe's reproducibility in terms of number of ingredients, availability on the national territory, execution times and drink cost): score from 1 to 10 - 10% weight;
5. Recipe preparation technique: Score from 1 to 10 points - 10%weight;
6. Votes obtained online: the three drinks/cocktails/beverages that are most voted for by online users, according to the methods described above, will be assigned the following increases with respect to the individual score achieved:
+10% to the most voted of the 3
+7.5% per second most voted of the 3
+5% to the third most voted of the 3